Stacked Veggie Sando
TIME 5 min
This bright, crunchy sandwich is a veritable rainbow of textures and flavors, and comes together in 5 minutes flat.
- Do Anything Beet Pesto
- Sliced bread or roll
- Assorted vegetables, such as cucumbers, roasted red pepper, red onions, lettuce, and radishes
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 2 ounces alfalfa, clover, or garbanzo sprouts
- Slice your bread, toast it if you like. Smear both sides with Do Anything Beet Pesto.
- Slice vegetables into thin rounds or matchsticks, as desired; tear lettuce and slice avocados. Season avocado with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Dividing evenly, layer vegetables and avocado on bread. Top with sprouts. Slice and serve!